Saturday, June 21, 2008

Combining mom and photographer..

and showing recent pictures of my kids. Today the spotlight is on Hailey.

Hailey, who is now two and a half, has been shying away from the camera a bit lately but she actually ASKED for this photo shoot. All my lights were up from a home studio session and she just asked me to take photos of her. Of course I couldn't say no and to me these photos definitely show her personality.



Catching her by the window. I love the natural light falling on her.


And this was at the ranch last weekend helping her Grandpa Jim feed the calves in the barn. She talked about feeding the calves all the way down to the ranch and all the way back! You can notice the 'chain of pearls' in the first photo ... quite a sophisticated ranch girl!!!


1 comment:

Florence said...

She's beautiful ! I am amazed by your pictures. Great job! From Uruguay ! :)