Friday, June 13, 2008

Most Embarrassing Moment at a Photo Shoot

Okay... so it's 4 months after Reuben's been born. I'm doing a pretty good job at getting back into the old jeans but I'm not 100% there yet. So... there are some jeans in my closet that I've been wearing tons just because I don't want to go and buy new ones when I'll get into those old ones of mine 'someday'.

So I'm wearing those jeans to a maternity shoot the other day. This leads to my most embarrassing moment ever at a photo shoot. I believe it was sometime around when I was taking these shots below.. I was sort of squatting down in front of the couch and did a bit of a shift to get a different angle and that is when we heard the hugest rrrrrriiiiiipppppppppppp.

I look down and there is the HUGE-EST, I tell you HUUUUUGEEEEE-EESSSSTTTTT rip in my jeans!



Thanks for lending me another pair of pants until the end of the shoot, Tara!!! Here's another favourite from the shoot so far.


So I have to post a photo of the jeans... can you imagine!!?! My face is just getting back to its normal colour today.

No comments: